Watch Minder 2
Out of stock
The WatchMinder2 has two modes: The reminder mode for remembering specific tasks like taking medication and doing homework or chores; The training mode for behavior change and self-monitoring.
- 30 daily alarms that can repeat daily or can be scheduled for the future dates and times
- Repeating countdown timer and a stopwatch
- Uses a vibration system (similar to that of the common pager) that is easy to feel and privately alerts the person to do a particular task
- Beeping alert
- Standalone operation -does not require a separate computer or a paging service
- Easy to program
- Large, easy to read screen
- 60 messages have been pre-programmed in the memory of the watch
- Can be programmed to include additional personalized messages
- Effective for persons with attention and learning disorders (ADHD, LD), autism and other developmental disorders
- Is an assistive device and can be an integral part of a 504 Plan at work or at school, and can be used by adults and children.
Available in one size only.